Who doesn't want flawless and smooth skin?
Who doesn't like to be complimented on their improved complexion and youthfulness?
Our skin is the largest organ of the human body, and it deserves all the care and attention. Certain nutrients are beneficial to the overall health of the skin. Vitamins are essential for maintaining the appearance and health of your skin if you're looking for natural ways to promote healthy skin. Amongst all the essential vitamins, Vitamin E is considered a super vitamin. It is food for the skin, that nourishes it from within. Vitamin E has long been recognized for its numerous health and aesthetic advantages. Vitamin E oil is an antioxidant as well as a vitamin. It's a potent fat-soluble antioxidant that can help you look younger and improve your overall health. Vitamin E oil, in its purest form, can be used for a variety of things.
Benefits and Uses of Vitamin E Oil
- Nourishes the Skin- it hydrates and nourishes the skin, improving the skin's radiance. It makes it smooth and healthy by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Anti-Aging- vitamin E is rich in antioxidants and promotes circulation. This boosts the production of collagen, which improves skin elasticity, making it appear firm. Collagen also provides hydration to the skin, which prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. This gives your skin an overall smooth appearance. Vitamin E works as an effective therapy for preventing wrinkles and premature aging, also known as photoaging. For optimal effects, use Vitamin E oil two to three times a week in addition to your regular cream. Because vitamin E has a thick viscosity, it's recommended to use it before bed to allow it to absorb completely. It promotes youthful skin and helps to counteract the indications of ageing.
- Super Moisturizer- as vitamin E is an oil-soluble substance, it weighs more than water-soluble products. It works best on dry and injured skin since it replenishes lost moisture. It is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer.
- Treats Dark Circles- Applying Vitamin E oil around the eyes is a great way to get rid of dark circles. Apply it for 2-3 days along with your normal cream and massage gently.
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation- too much pigment (melanin) or acne after-effects can cause dark spots and blemishes on your skin. Vitamin E Oil is thought to be effective in treating this condition. For best effects, combine it with Vitamin C.
- Cleansing Agent- vitamin E oil is a powerful emollient that may help you get rid of dirt, bacteria, makeup residue, and other impurities while also preserving your skin's natural oil balance. Wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in vitamin E oil.
- Protects skin from UV rays- vitamin E oil protects the skin from the harmful, damaging UV rays, preventing cancer.
- Lightens Acne Scars- it aids in the regeneration of new skin cells and can lessen the appearance of dark patches or scars on the face.
- Treats Stretch Marks- it repairs and rejuvenates the skin. It moisturizes the skin, which helps in healing the marks, lightening them gradually. Apply vitamin E oil to the skin to boost the nutrient's levels in the tissue. Apply it to the affected region on a daily basis and gently rub it in to lessen the appearance of these markings.
- Reduces Inflammation- its anti-inflammatory properties allow it to soothe irritated skin, deeply nourishing dry skin.
- Treats Sunburns- vitamin E is an antioxidant powerhouse, neutralizing the effects of free radicals created by UV light and preventing or healing sunburns. Apply a few drops of vitamin E oil to the sunburned area and gently massage it in. It will soothe and gradually heal the affected area.
- Cures Muscle Spasms- vitamin E is an excellent muscle relaxant and may thus be used to treat muscular spasms.
- Treats Chapped Lips- vitamin E oil is a moisturizer that can help soothe dry lips and make them supple again.
- Promoting nail health- the moisturizing properties of vitamin E oil may help to maintain nail health by avoiding broken cuticles and dry skin surrounding the nail bed. Add vitamin E oil to a hand cream and apply it at night before bed.
- Promotes Hair health- vitamin E oil is a hair hydrator and scalp antioxidant that improves scalp health, stimulates hair growth, development, and strengthens and shines hair. For best results, mix in a scalp massage oil.
Vitamin E oil can be used up to five times each week, depending on the condition of your skin. Use it three times a week if you have dry or combination skin. Use it once a week if you have oily skin to prevent the clogging of pores. Applying vitamin E oil instead of store-bought lotions is preferable since it is better absorbed by the skin and results in attractive skin from the inside out. It is best for sensitive skin type.
Here's how to use vitamin E oil as an overnight treatment on your face:
- Cleanse any makeup or other skin products from your face. After that, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
- If you're using pure vitamin E oil, combine one or two drops with 10 drops of a carrier oil like jojoba, almond, or coconut oil.
- Using your fingertips, apply the combination or vitamin E oil to your skin. As you apply the treatment, rub your face in tiny circular motions to increase circulation and disperse the product evenly.
- You can also add this oil to your moisturizer or night cream.
- You should wait about 20 minutes after application for the oil to be absorbed by your skin before resting your face on a pillow or any other surface. This treatment should be done around 30 minutes before night once or twice a week as part of of your night-time skincare regime.
Vitamin E masks
Beauty masks containing vitamin E can provide skin-softening and anti-aging benefits. Vitamin E masks are frequently mixed with other ingredients, such as vitamin C.
Combine vitamin E oil, skin-soothing almond oil, a splash of fresh lemon juice, honey, and mashed avocado to make your own vitamin E mask. Allowing this combination to sit on your face for 10 to 20 minutes will improve the clarity, brightness, and smoothness of your skin.
NOTE: Always do a patch test of a bit of product on your arm before applying it directly to your face.
Leave a comment